Every week I'll be posting a quick summary of O365 updates included in the admin weekly digest email that you can sign up for via the admin Message Center: https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/MessageCenter - these emails include items posted to the message center over the last week and come out every Monday.
- SharePoint is getting a 'Next Steps' panel to improve the in-product help (Roadmap ID: 46832)
- SharePoint lists are getting modern settings (Roadmap IDs: 46102 & 57306)
- Teams is getting a Presenter and Attendee role for meetings (Roadmap ID: 51047)
- Exchange is getting Office 365 Message Encryption for enhanced email authenticity (Roadmap ID: 59001)
- PowerBI has planned maintenance December 14th
- End of Support for Windows Server 2008/2012
Planned Maintenance: Power BI - North Central US
Planned Maintenance: Power BI - North Central USWe have maintenance planned for Power BI - North Central US:Starting December 14, 2019 03:00 UTC.Ending December 14, 2019 06:00 UTC.
New Feature: Presenter and attendee roles in Microsoft Teams meetings
Microsoft Teams is introducing presenter and attendee roles in meetings.We'll be gradually rolling this out mid-November 2019.The rollout will be complete by the end of November.This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 51047.
Post a Comment