Every week I'll be posting a quick summary of O365 updates included in the admin weekly digest email that you can sign up for via the admin Message Center: https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/MessageCenter - these emails include items posted to the message center over the last week and come out every Monday.
- Teams is getting presenter and attendee roles for meetings (Roadmap ID: 51047)
- OneDrive's request files command is rolling out (Roadmap ID: 27020)
- SharePoint structural navigation caching will help improve the performance of classic/publishing sites will roll out in Q1 of 2020 to targeted release tenants
- Teams is gaining support for external users with gmail accounts (Roadmap ID: 57037)
- Teams Private Channels (Roadmap ID: 50588)
- O365 Sharing Reports for Site Collection admin
- Dynamics 365 now has a release versions site: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/dynamics/released-versions/dynamics-365ce
- Update: This can now be disabled by admins. Self-Service purchase capabilities for Power Platform. This means a business unit can go and purchase advanced skus for PowerBI, Flow or PowerApps.
- FAQ: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/commerce/subscriptions/self-service-purchase-faq
- Native Federation for 1:1 chats in Teams is rolling out though it has taken longer than expected (Roadmap ID: 52394)
- Zero-hour auto purge will move malware to quarantine (Roadmap ID: 55432)
- Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) is enabled for O365 mailboxes (Roadmap ID: 57057)
- Teams users not synced to AAD in a partially synced tenant will be able to self-service access Teams (Roadmap ID: 52416)
- High Confidence phishing email spam filter policy
- DKIM key sizes increasing to support a 2048-bit key size, iup from 1024 (Roadmap ID: 56752)
- Safe Links in ATP support for Office Online (Roadmap ID: 55394)
- Group Policy settings can enable certain users to be on Office insider builds (Roadmap ID: 56366)
- O365 Quarantine Notifications and Alerts are getting updates (Roadmap ID: 55102). Additionally there is a new Quarantine Administrator role (Roadmap ID: 55471)
- O365 Admin Portal is combining, Services & add-ins, Security & Privacy, and the Organization Profile pages into a new services page. (Roadmap ID: 56352)
Updated Feature: Structural navigation caching
As communicated in MC194438 we are further optimizing page performance for classic publishing portals that use structural navigation by implementing a new caching model.