Every week I'll be posting a quick summary of O365 updates included in the admin weekly digest email that you can sign up for via the admin Message Center: https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/MessageCenter - these emails include items posted to the message center over the last week and come out every Monday.
- Excel is getting a new Power BI notification to get users to use Power BI to analyze excel data
- SharePoint home sites are rolling out now through January to Target Release tenants (Roadmap ID: 26842)
- Outlook for iOS is getting suggested replies (Roadmap ID: 54806)
- Microsoft Teams now has a Linux client (Roadmap ID: 56219)
- Outlook for Windows is getting a new Search (Roadmap ID: 53775)
- Microsoft Teams is getting a new location for New Chat, Recent, and Contacts tabs. (Roadmap ID: 58033)
- Service Health dashboard's email notifications are rolling out now through March (Roadmap ID: 24231)
- iPadOS conditional access policy update.
- M365 Admin center is getting an Intune/Device Management link
- SharePoint Admin Center Updates
- Root Site Swap (Roadmap ID: 57309)
- Updates to SharePoint Admin Center (Roadmap ID: 57314)
- Permission Panel
- People card
- Site-Level Sharing Settings
- Customizable Navigation Pane
- Classic features is now More Features
- Office ATP Thread Explorer's URL Clicks view update is rolling out through November
- Microsoft's new Security and Compliance centers will be rolling out through December (Roadmap ID: 55706)
- Power Platform self-service toggle is rolling out on November 19th
Updated Feature: New Device Management link in the Microsoft 365 admin center (Intune)
We’re updating the link to Device Management in the Microsoft 365 admin center. The roll out will take place in early December 2019.
New Feature: Microsoft Teams for Linux
We'll soon be launching Microsoft Teams for Linux (preview).The client download will be available in mid-December 2019.This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 56219.