Every week I'll be posting a quick summary of O365 updates included in the admin weekly digest email that you can sign up for via the admin Message Center: https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/MessageCenter - these emails include items posted to the message center over the last week and come out every Monday.
- Live caption is coming to Teams Meetings (Roadmap ID: 52817)
- OneDrive and SharePoint emails are getting updated language localization (Roadmap ID: 55557)
- Default settings for live captioning are being updated (Roadmap ID: 55754)
- SharePoint Start page is getting a new look - See image below (Roadmap ID: 54821)
- SharePoint sites are getting a new sharing report to let site owners know which files have been shared (Roadmap ID: 27034)
- Yammer updates for improved GDPR Processes
- Service health dashboard is getting email notifications for incidents (Roadmap ID: 24231)
- Voice Administration settings are coming to the Teams Admin Center (Roadmap ID: 55716)
- Message Center messages will now be displayed in local time instead of UTC
- Blocked Files list for Outlook on the web is getting updated to include additional extensions (Roadmap ID: 55100)
- Dynamics 365 has improved their version release notes
- Compliance Manager permissions are being updated and a new Compliance Score is being released
- New Quarantine Administer Role is rolling out now through mid-November (Roadmap ID: 55471)
New Feature: Changing timestamps in message posts from UTC to Local Time
We will soon be changing timestamps in message posts in the new Office 365 admin portal.We'll be rolling this out to all customers on October 8, 2019.
New Feature: Sharing Reports for SharePoint Online
Updated September 24, 2019 - added Additional Information SharePoint Online (SPO) site owners can see all the items in their site that have been shared with any user via the new Office 365 Sharing Reports for SPO feature.We'll be gradually rolling this out to targeted release customers in late September.We’ll be gradually rolling this out to other customers, including GCC and Department of Defense, in early October.The roll out will be completed worldwide by the end of November. This message is...
Post a Comment