Every week I'll be posting a quick summary of O365 updates included in the admin weekly digest email that you can sign up for via the admin Message Center: https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/MessageCenter - these emails include items posted to the message center over the last week and come out every Monday.
- Outlook Mobile will now show you your next calendar events from your inbox (Roadmap IDs: 54546 & 54578)
- Teams is getting cross-channel posting (Roadmap ID: 52393)
- Additional Time saving updates are coming to the Outlook mobile apps
- Time Zone Support (Roadmap IDs: iOS: 54450, Android: 54733)
- Meeting Insights will allow you to pull up email and documents relevant to the meeting. (Roadmap IDs: iOS: 56327, Android: 54545)
- Outlook on the web is getting automatic sensitivity labeling (Roadmap ID: 56649)
- Outlook on the web is also getting the capability to instantly RSVP to meetings right from the message. (Roadmap ID: 56796)
- Outlook mobile is getting Microsoft Information Protection Labels and the ability to read and create digitally signed and encrypted messages (Roadmap IDs: 32648, 32649, 32569, 32370)
- Self-Service purchase capabilities for Power Platform. This means a business unit can go and purchase advanced skus for PowerBI, Flow or PowerApps:
- FAQ: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/commerce/subscriptions/self-service-purchase-faq
- The rollout for Yammer to use the Office Profile will begin at the start of the year (Roadmap ID: 53554)
- Teams per license category is being retired starting November 22nd
- Yammer is removing system messages from the All Company community, to monitor Yammer groups it is recommended to utilize the O365 Admin Center
- O365 Admin Portal is combining, Services & add-ins, Security & Privacy, and the Organization Profile pages into a new services page. (Roadmap ID: 56352)
- Outlook mobile is getting native Microsoft Information Protection labels in GA (Roadmap IDs: 32648 & 32649)
- Outlook Mobile users can create and read digitally sign and encrypt email messages (Roadmap IDs: 32569 & 32370)
- Teams is getting an activity based teams renewal feature so that teams that are actively being used will automatically be renewed.
- SharePoint Site URL rename is rolling out throughout October (Roadmap ID: 54125)
New Feature: Time-saving updates for Outlook mobile help you be better prepared
We recently launched calendar updates to Outlook for iOS and Android to help manage meetings and get you to your events on time. We are now rolling out additional capabilities to help you be better prepared for meetings while on the go.We'll begin rolling out Meeting Insights and time zone support in early November.These updates are associated with the following Microsoft 365 Roadmap IDs: 54450, 54545, 54733, 56327.